Word of the day: ache
Word of the day: illness
Word of the day: distraction
Some days ago I posted a list of future features saying that I intended to do a « 365… » (which should be a « 366… », in fact) and a « 52… » in 2016 but didn’t know what yet. I now know. So here is an updated list:
- Monday: starting January 4th « 52 divinities part. 2« . A short text about a divinity (the one from the previous Friday, since the year starts a Friday)
- Tuesday: Mardi Musique (=Tuesday Music) ; kinda sort of « Song of the day »
- Wednesday: every two weeks (starting December 2nd), « SPN en musique » (= Music in SPN), a series of articles analysing the music in Supernatural
- Thursday: Jeudi Poésie (=Thursday Poem); starting December 3rd, I’ll write a poem (or post one of a famous author if I’m not inspired)
- Friday: starting January 1st « 52 divinities part. 1« . A drawing of a divinity.
- Saturday: Samedi Citation (=Saturday Quote); a quote that I love or is significant in my opinion
- Sunday: My fandomic week; summary of all I watched (movies and/or TV shows) and read (fanfiction) during the week
Every day of the year:
- 366 objects (Instagram)
- 366 cadavres exquis (=exquisite corpses); one sentence a day
Word of the day: Headache
So. New feature. Well, first of a list of new features. A little summary of what I watched or read during the week.
V For Vendetta (article only in French)
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Rainbow Rocks
Supernatural S11E07: A good episode but not the best of the season. I was very happy to see Donna again, though; she’s awesome. I loved the fact that Sam talked about his prayers and visions to Dean.
My Little Pony S04E13 to S04E17
Doctor Who S09E10: After « Sleep No More », it’s really cool to have a good episode (« Sleep No More » was horrible). But of course, the end of « Face the Raven » is not very welcome but, hey, it has to happen some day, so. Yeah, nearly-very good episode.
Marvel’s Jessica Jones S01E01: I only watched the pilot as I write those words but I plan to binge-watch the first season immediatelly after I post this article. Cause it’s very promising.
I haven’t watch a lot of episodes/movies this week but everything was quite pleasant, and well, quality is better than quantity when it comes to visual media.
I also added a drawing in Paillette dessine / Paillette draws if somebody is interested.
Word of the day: emptiness
If we were having coffee right now I wouldn’t drink coffee at all but probably some milk or coke (withour sugar nor caffeine) or maybe green tea if I wanted some hot beverage.
If we were having coffee right now it would mean we know each other very well or that I’m « cured » of my social phobia (which would be awesome).
If we were having coffee right now I wouldn’t be very talkative. But if I were, I would be ranting against the world.
If we were having coffee right now maybe I wouldn’t feel so sad and angry.
If we were having coffee right now maybe I wouldn’t be afraid.
If we were having coffee right now…